My Goal for The Future

My goal is to become an aerospace engineer because I was inspired by B.J Habibie that who made an airplane. That airplane name is Gatotkaca Plane or people known as N-250. This is the first plane that made from Indonesia, starting from design, production and calculations are done in Indonesia. The first flight of this airplane was on August 10, 1995, then this airplane became the star of the exhibition at the 1996 Indonesian Air Show in Cengkareng. Unfortunately, in 1997 there was an economic crisis that hit Indonesia so that the production of this airplane was stopped.

My first step before I make a plane is I wanna study at ITB and join FTMD faculty. FTMD is a faculty of mechanical engineering, materials engineering, and aerospace engineering. In this faculty, you will learn the intricacies of the machining of aerospace tools such as airplane and space equipment then learn things about machinery, such as energy conversion in machines, machine design, to machine production techniques and learn about the characteristics of materials to make machines or technology.

Because of that, now I will study harder to join ITB and learn at FTMD faculty. For the future, after I graduate from ITB, I wanna work at BUMN or I can work abroad like in Germany or America to make a plane, a machine, and others. If I work abroad like Embraer, Brazil; Boeing, United States of America; de Havilland, Canada as well as Airbus, Europe (France, Germany and UK). Several other graduates work in the international aviation services industry such as Cathay Pacific and Air Asia, as well as in overseas research/educational institutions, such as NLR, Netherlands; NTU, Singapore.

Then if I'm not learn at FTMD faculty, I wanna learn at FTI faculty. In this faculty, I wanna to learn at FTI - Engineering Management, because I see good job prospects so I want to enter this faculty. My inspiration to enter this faculty is because several seniors from class 3'22 entered this faculty, I asked some of them, they said their job prospects were qualified and in accordance with what they wanted.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(News Item) Runner Killed After Lightning Strikes Athletes During Greek Mountain Race

Book Review

About myself