My Goal for College in 2023

    Hi guys!! This is me Egga who is already 17 years old and will turn 18 in March this year. Now I'm back to this blog again to write my goals or dreams for this year and the future. 
    Before I'm writing this blog, I want to wish a happy new year 2023 to all of you who read my blog. And I wish to all of you who read my blog success in facing this year to get into the college that you want. 
    So I have many goals for my college on this year. Like I wanna go to ITB to continue my study for S1, then I wanna achieve a great score on this year, and many more. 
    When I go to college on ITB, I wanna to choose majoring in FTI or FTMD. If I can't go to there, then I wanna to go other college on Java island. But if i can't go there, because I have my goals to finish on ITB if I'am accepted on ITB. 
    When I finished with my goal on ITB, then I wanna go work on aircraft company somewhere on Indonesia. But my mom want I go to STAN, so if I go there I can get a job right away. The salary can come maybe 3 million rupiah if I go and join to STAN. 
    But on 2023, my goals that I have to finish are go to ITB and join to FTI/FTMD cause there are my dreams that I have to achieved. I can proud my parents, I can grateful to Allah SWT. and many more. 
    I have so many dreams and goals but I can't achieve them all so I have to take on my goals first then I can go to another dreams or goals t which I noted before. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(News Item) Runner Killed After Lightning Strikes Athletes During Greek Mountain Race

Book Review

About myself